* On 5th, May at 14:00, admission is free for Pat & Mat in Jeonju Dome. The film tickets can be obtained in the same way as regular screenings.
(1,000 tickets will be distributed online and on site respectively)
Reservation & Ticket Office
- ※ Maximum 4 tickets per film per person. (Both online and on-site)
- ※ 10% of total seats for all screenings except the Opening Ceremony are sold on site, so tickets for
screenings that are sold out online may be purchased at the ticket office on the day of the
- ※ Tickets cannot be reissued so please take care not to damage or lose your ticket.
- Official Website (www.jiff.or.kr)
- · Reservation for the Opening Ceremony : April 11(Tue) 14:00 - April 26(Wed) 24:00
- · Reservation for the Closing Ceremony : April 11(Tue) 14:00 - May 5(Fri) 24:00
- · Reservation for the screenings : April 13(Thu) 11:00 - A day prior to the screening of film
- • Only the Jeonju IFF Lounge ticket office will be open on the day of the Opening Ceremony(4/27).
- • (Operating hours : 16:00-20:00)
- • In case of ‘Midnight in Cinema’, ticket office at CGV Jeonjugosa is open until 24:00.
- • Ticket Office in Nambu Market will be run by May 5 (Fri).
- • You can only issue a reserved ticket and reserve on-site ticket in Nambu Market Ticket Office.
|Jeonju IFF Lounge
||4/27 - 5/5
|9:00 - 21:40
10:00 - 20:00
||4/28 - 5/6
|10:00 - 21:40
10:00 - 18:00
|Jeonju Digital Independent Cinema
|Jeonju IFF Supporters Lounge
||4/28 - 5/6
|10:00 - 20:00
10:00 - 18:00
|(Only for Jeonju IFF Supporters)
(Chungyun’s Hall/The Young Men’s Hall)
|4/28 - 5/5
||11:00 - 20:00
- · Credit Card(VISA / Master)
- Ticket Office
- · Credit Card(VISA / Master), Cash
Cancellation and Refund
||Up to 1 hour before the screening times(Both Online and On-site)
||1,000 KRW for cancellation fee per ticket during the day of screening
- · If you want to cancel the ticket at the day of the screening, you have to pay the cancellation
fee first. You can pay the cancellation fee only by credit card.
- · Tickets issued following online reservation can be cancelled only at the ticket office.
- · If you want to change your seat or payment type, you have to cancel the original ticket
first, and then make a payment for a new ticket. In this case during the festival period,
cancellation fee will be charged.
- · If festival notice a refund under the circumstance, all the cancelled tickets can be refunded
at the Ticket Office.
- · Partial cancellation is not possible after a reservation is made. (e.g. To cancel one ticket
after reserving 3 tickets, you must cancel all 3 and then reserve 2 new tickets.)
- · Credit card approval will be canceled if a reservation is canceled. (Both in case of Online
and On-site reservation)
- · When requested 7 or more days after the date of reservation, refunds may take 7 or more
days to process. (Refunds might take up to 2months.)
※ Date of refund and the type of payment for the cancellation fee will vary by the cancella
tion period, type of cancellation, credit card/bank and the date of payment.